Friday, December 4, 2015

Hello!

Hello!

I am thrilled to announce that Jenny has kindly entrusted me with her mission of reviewing the best books for children, and I will be taking the reins at TwentybyJenny.com and on this blog. 


As with most people who love children’s literature, I grew up, but never stopped reading children’s books, for they are the best kind of books, in my opinion. I graduated from Vanderbilt University with a B.A. in both English and Art History. I currently work as the Children’s Books buyer in Oz at the wonderful Lemuria Books in Jackson, Mississippi. For the past year-and-a-half, I have written a weekly newspaper column on children’s books.


I hope to help you discover the best books for you and your child, at any age.


Please join me as I embark on Chapter One at Twenty by Jenny.


Happy Reading!


Clara



3 comments:

  1. Need a recommendation for a book series for 5 year old boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need a recommendation for a book series for 5 year old boy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Have you tried the Mercy Watson series by Kate DiCamillo? They are really funny and there are six books in the series. They are perfect for beginner readers. Another great option is "My Father's Dragon" by Ruth Stiles Gannett. It's an older series but there are three books and is fun to read aloud.

      Delete