Friday, August 7, 2015

Thank you!

Photo credit: Michael Lionstar

It is with mixed emotions that I write to tell you I will be suspending my newsletters for the time being.

I am greatly honored to have accepted the position of publisher of Knopf Books for Young Readers, and I do not feel I can continue to keep the Twenty by Jenny newsletter and reviews going given those new responsibilities.

It has been a dream of mine to build the community that has grown around Twenty by Jenny, and I want to thank you for your part in that. I'm not willing or able to take down the site, so I will leave it here in hopes that I can find a new guardian for it.

Please feel free to be in touch with me here on the blog.

Thank you for your support and your kind attention over the years.

With all my best,
Jenny

6 comments:

  1. I will miss Twenty by Jenny! But I can certainly understand your decision. CONGRATULATONS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jenny! I will miss these posts but I am very happy for you on yr new job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, but of course we'll miss you. Keep on trucking, and keep it real. Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congrats, but I hope you'll consider this a hiatus, a semi-colon and not a full stop. I've so enjoyed your posts and Shelf Awareness reviews and look forward to seeing what you publish at Knopf. C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new job! I, too, will miss your posts, but am happy you are not closing down entirely. Best of luck at Knopf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Gwendolyn, Kathryn, Bobby, Clay and Elizabeth, thank you for your kind words and good wishes. I am considering some possibilities, so please stay tuned... With all my best, Jenny

    ReplyDelete