Friday, December 4, 2015

Welcome, Clara Martin!


It gives me great pleasure to announce that Clara Martin--gifted writer, reviewer and bookseller extraordinaire--will be taking over the reins at Twenty by Jenny.

As a bookseller at Lemuria Books in Jackson, Mississippi, Clara is passionate about books for children and young adults. Ever since my return to the publishing side, I have been seeking the right person to carry on the mission of Twenty by Jenny, and I believe that Clara is exactly the right person to keep you current in the best of what's being published for young people.

It has been a joy to build the community at Twenty by Jenny, and it is thrilling to have someone as talented as Clara to carry the torch.

Please help me welcome her.

With all my best,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment